- Clean Classrooms: That include a personal place for your child’s belongings, disinfected toys and play areas, and child-sized sinks for washing hands
- Teachers Certified In: Infant/Child and Adult CPR, and First Aid
- Glass Walls: Featuring tempered glass walls in all of our classrooms for maximum visibility and safety. This promotes an open and bright atmosphere (unlike typical day care centers or childcare providers) as well as a clean environment.
- Monitoring for Choking Hazards: To ensure every item your child interacts with meets safety standards to prevent choking
- Regular Drills For: Tornado, fire, hurricane and school lock-down
Infant Child Care Frisco and Little Elm
Be comforted knowing your child is in the best place at all times!
The Infant Care Program here at Kids ‘R’ Kids West Frisco has been perfectly designed to off a safe, nurturing & stimulating environment. Our programs include activities that help your child achieve important milestones…all while having fun!
Long before birth, learning & development begins and accelerates rapidly through every day. Therefore, infants must continually build knowledge in order to connect new ideas with what they already understand.
We know that each new day reveals an exciting new world for your baby. That’s why our Big Steps Curriculum® for infants nurtures & supports your baby’s development in order to succeed in learning, literacy, & life!
What We Offer Our Youngest Learners
- A Safe & Secure Environment — A place where your child learns & grows in an environment that has the appropriate security, monitoring & safety standards
- Social & Emotional Development — We offer a pace that is safe and comforting, and that focuses on love and trust
- Language Development — For non-verbal children to maximize their initial communication skills through American Sign Language techniques
- Physical Development — With weekly lesson plans that cover all of the new, stimulating activities your child will participate in
- Cognitive Development — With weekly lesson plans that cover all of the new, stimulating activities your child will practice and learn with us
- Daily Reports — For keeping parents informed about their child’s emotional, physical, and educational development as well as daily activities completed during the day.
At Kids ‘R’ Kids West Frisco, we believe that balancing learning with love and laughter, and combing encouragement & fitness with fun is one of many reasons we stand apart from other daycares. Our Frisco Infant Childcare Program offers a valued extension of the lessons learned at home. Between all the love, hugs and one-on-one attention that our highly-qualified and compassionate staffs gives your child, your child is sure to receive the nurturing reinforcement needed to thrive!
- Electronic Security: Coded entry so only authorized visitors may enter the facility
- Hiring Process: All staff undergo extensive state-mandated background checks
- Front Desk: Our front desk is always staffed so that a watchful eye is supervising the facility, ensuring authorized entries only
- Security Cameras: Every classroom in our facility has security cameras that are monitored at the front desk. The owners and staff can easily observe classroom activities throughout each day. Families can login to a secure, password-protected website to check in on your child periodically
- Bottle-fed babies are held and rocked by our staff while promoting language with mimicking sounds
- Babies eating cereal or jar foods are buckled securely in high chairs while our staff sits at eye-level for meal time
- A cheerful voice is used to encourage your infant to eat
- Simple stories are told during mealtimes
- Infants are encouraged to grasp their own bottle once they reach this milestone. Our staff never props a bottle for feedings
- Infants are encouraged to wipe or wash their hands with assistance at the sink.
- Each family is required to complete and update an infant feeding plan. This plan ensures our staff completely understands your child’s specific diet and meal times
Here at Kids ‘R’ Kids, we ensure that your infant engages in activities designed for shaping and advancing all the complex aspects of their being. Our whole-child approach guarantees that your baby grows into a happy, healthy & engaged child. Our program taps into your baby’s natural curiosity to enhance growth through actions designed to encourage Brain, Social, Emotional, Physical and Behavioral Development; and while aiding in communication, language and literacy.
We engage the infants in our Infant Childcare Program daily & provide each one with stimulation which is crucial for early brain development. Our teachers focus on ensuring your child:
- Responds to music & experiments with vocalization and sounds
- Explores simple art materials & shows preference for visuals
- Shows interest in rhymes, finger plays and stories with props
Social & Emotional Development
We provide nurturing experiences to every child that not only cater to their emotional needs, but enhance their ability to create healthy bonds with family members and caregivers. Our teachers observe your child for:
- Responding to their image and name
- Making sounds, facial expressions or body movements to express simple emotions of contentment or discontentment
- Responding to negative and positive reactions and observing if peers experience a need or discomfort
Physical & Behavioral Development
The Infant Care Program here at Kids ‘R’ Kids West Frisco provides a learning facility that is fully-equipped with educational, developmental and age-appropriate toys & activities designed to promote learning in a fun & exciting environment. Expanding the mind by imagination and strengthening the body through physical play is a huge part of our childcare program. We ensure that your child can:
- Initiate active play and engages in some physical activity
- Respond to what they hear, see, touch, taste and smell
- Demonstrate beginning coordination and balance, often with support
- Select an item of interest by pointing and/or reaching for objects
- Examine a toy, rattle, or object for a brief period
- Repeat actions to make something happen again
Communication, Language & Literacy
Our teachers always monitor your child for the beginning steps of communication by observing if they can:
- Respond to simple direction, words, phrases and familiar people
- Communicate feelings through facial and other non-verbal expressions
- Show interest in stories and reaching for books to explore through touch
The Big Steps Curriculum® for infants enhanced by our Brain Waves® Curriculum, considers that development and learning begin prenatally and continue throughout life. Young infants are immersed in a curriculum that invites and promotes multiple opportunities for motor and sensory activities. Their cognitive skills are developed through planned activities that invite them to interact with the environment while demonstrating eagerness, curiosity, persistence, creativity, and problem-solving skills. Literacy and language development are also carefully nurtured.