We are enrolling! Join us in nurturing young minds, fostering creativity, and creating a brighter future. We're excited to introduce your child to a world of possibilities! Contact us today for details.
Enhancing your experience every day!
Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks are provided at our Academy with no additional charge. You may pick up a menu located in the parent information desk.
For bottle-fed children, parents must provide prepared formula or breastmilk, placed in bottles, as well as jar foods for infants not yet ready for table food. All infant items should be marked with the child´s first and last name.
Please see the Director for information regarding special diets and allergies.
A tuition and fee schedule will be provided by Kids ´R´ Kids. Your annual registration fee and weekly tuition is all you will ever pay. All extra-curricular activities, ABC Mouse, meals, snacks, Watch Me Grow (internet viewing) and Tadpoles are included in your tuition. Tuition is due on Friday, with a grace period extending to 10:00 AM on Tuesday.
- Transportation is provided to and from Mansfied ISD elementary and intermediate schools listed in the FAQ section.
- Transportation Agreements are signed once for each school year.
- Vehicle Emergency Forms must be completed, and information must be kept up-to-date.
- We will inform you of the time your child must be present at our center for transportation to elementary or intermediate school.
- If your child will not need to be picked up after school please notify us at 817.539.7665 no later than 2:00 pm.
Field Trip Permission Forms must be signed and dated for each child. Vehicle Emergency Forms must be completed, and information kept up-to-date. You can view our online forms here.
- Children going on field trips must wear a Kids ‘R’ Kids t-shirt.
Internet access to your child’s classroom is by password only. By enrolling your child at Kids ‘R’ Kids you consent that your child(ren) may also be seen on the Internet by other persons viewing with passwords.
- The safety of the children is our first concern in the event of an emergency such as severe weather, fire, physical damage to the building—or any other situation that poses a threat.
- The Center is equipped with a weather band radio, a fire alarm sprinkler system and fire extinguishers. Fire and severe weather drills are conducted according to state and county regulations or every 30 days.
- If there is an emergency situation and it becomes necessary to close the Center, parents will be notified via Tadpoles to make arrangements for early pickup.
- We will make all efforts to stay open during inclement weather. We will follow Mansfield ISD closings/delayed openings. If we are NOT open, you can find out by:
- Going towww.krk54tx.com and looking at the homepage
- Watching Channel 5 or going to www.nbc5i.com
- Calling the school and listening to the voicemail.
- If an emergency situation develops and it is determined that the building or premises are unsafe, your child(ren) will be transported to a safe location. Our first attempt will be to Martha Reid Elementary on Country Club Rd. If that is not safe, we will transport the children to the Community of Hope Methodist Church on Debbie Ln.
- Parents will be notified of the situation and you will be required to pickup your child(ren) as soon as possible.
- At Kids ´R´ Kids Learning Academies we use a method of ´redirection´ to guide your child(ren) toward appropriate behavior. If a child is engaged in behavior not conducive to a safe and happy learning environment, the teachers will ´redirect´ the child toward appropriate behavior. (The use of physical punishment or harsh language is prohibited.)
- Parents or guardians are required to abide by the Kids ´R´ Kids Discipline Policy any time they are on Center property.
The relationship between parents and Center staff is vital to the success of a child´s experience. A partnership must be formed the first day, with open communication and understanding that the development and growth of the child is our top priority.
Families can assist and help ensure a great experience by doing the following:
- Signing children in and out at the front desk and then escorting them to their designated class
- Having all forms completed before the child’s first day of school
- Updating forms as needed when changes occur (i.e. new phone number, address, etc.)
- Keeping staff informed of special needs or changes that might affect the child’s behavior
- Notifying the school if child is ill
- Not bringing an ill child to the school
- Notifying the school if child will be absent
- Notifying the school if you will be later than usual picking up
- Providing a change of clothes marked with child’s first and last name. (School is not responsible for lost clothing)
- Dressing child properly for the weather and play
- Not allowing child to bring toys or outside food
- Participating in the school’s special activities
- Attending scheduled parent meetings and conferences
- Asking questions and addressing concerns as they arise
- The staff will work with each child to fulfill the needs of that child, and every effort will be made to provide a positive learning experience. Special needs will be accommodated when possible.
- Kids ´R´ Kids Learning Academies reserves the right to ask parents to make alternative arrangements for care if it is determined that a child´s needs cannot be met, or the child has not adjusted to group care provided by the Center. In the event behavior becomes disruptive to the program or becomes a problem that poses an unsafe situation for the child or other children in the class, alternative arrangements will be required.
- If you, as a parent, are uncooperative in completing and returning forms, fail to pay your tuition on time, fail to follow any state or county regulations, or fail to follow any Kids ´R´ Kids Policy or Procedure, it may be necessary to dismiss your child(ren) from the Center.
All prescribed medication must be left at the front desk with the person in charge. A medication form must be filled out completely and signed by the parent or guardian before any medication can be given.
Medications must be in the original container and labeled as follows: child´s name; current date; dosage; times to be given, expiration date; and any other special instructions.
Any non-prescription medication must have a signed, dated note from the child´s doctor stating the name of the child to receive the medication, name of the medication, amount to be given; times to be given; length of time to be given and any other special instructions.
Medications will only be dispensed by the person or persons designated by the Franchisee or Director of the Center.
If a child becomes ill, injured, or has an adverse reaction to prescribed medication while at the Center, the parent(s) or emergency contact person will be notified immediately.
If it is necessary to seek immediate medical attention for a child, the child will be transported to the Methodist Hospital on Matlock. The child´s vehicle and emergency medical permission forms, as well as the health information file, will accompany the child.
In the event of an occurrence of a communicable disease, as outlined by the Department of Health, written notification will be posted on the classroom door within 24 hours or the next business day.
In our effort to provide a safe, healthy environment for each child to grow and develop, we maintain a Center free of alcohol, drugs, and tobacco use.
The use or presence of alcohol, drugs, and tobacco is prohibited in the building or anywhere on the grounds by Center staff, parents, or anyone visiting the Center.
The use or presence of alcohol, drugs, and tobacco is prohibited during any outing or field trip, as well as, on any vehicle used by the Center to transport your child(ren).