New Twist on a Classic!
A colorful new twist on a classic treat is just the right motivation for inspiring new possibilities, especially in the kitchen. Transform an ordinary snack into an exciting swirling rainbow of fun with a few simple steps and easy ingredients. These extraordinary Colorful Marshmallow Treats require little effort and guarantee a major wow-factor, so why not? Children of all ages can be a part of the action from melting and stirring the marshmallows, adding the cereal, stirring the mixture, and the mightiest part of all…rolling it up into a giant log. Next comes the exciting part – slicing it into colorful circles. Little hand muscles will have to work hard, but the result is delicious and beautiful!
-Fruity Pebbles cereal
-1 bag of large marshmallows
-1 stick of butter
-1 bag of white chocolate chips
1. Over a warm stove, melt half a stick of butter in a large pan. Add in marshmallows and stir continually as they melt.
2. Pour in the Fruity Pebbles and mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Lay out on a cookie sheet or cake pan that is lined with wax paper or parchment paper. Smooth it until it is level.
4. Spread marshmallow creme over the top of the mixture.
5. Roll in a circle so the creme is in the middle of the treat.
6. Dip in melted white chocolate and let harden.