Why do penguins get nervous about making new friends?
Because they don’t know how to break the ice! Well, no matter how slippery the situation, it’s easy to “waddle” through any conditions with these Chocolate Banana Penguins. In this delightfully cute activity, young chefs embark on an easy cooking adventure. This creative treat transforms bananas into adorable penguins simply by dipping them in melted chocolate. With the addition of candy eyes and orange candy beaks, these charming penguins come to life, offering an entertaining way to explore the world of cooking with a fun-filled treat. This time together is not just about making adorable treats; it’s a fun way bond, share laughter, and create lasting memories. Cooking together fosters teamwork and communication and teaches valuable skills, making it a sweet and educational experience for everyone involved.
1. Cut the bananas in half.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a bowl.
3. Dip the tip of a banana into the chocolate to form the penguin’s head.
4. Dip an orange M&M into the chocolate as “glue” and place it sideways as a “beak,” then place the candy eyes above the beak.
5. For the penguins’ feet, do the same with yellow M&Ms at the bottom of the banana.
6. Allow chocolate to set and enjoy!