What is a leprechaun’s favorite snack? Lucky charms!
Your family will be sure to catch a tricky leprechaun with this tasty treat. It has just a few simple ingredients and, once an adult melts the chocolate, your child can complete the activity independently. It’s a wonderful confidence booster! Let your child pick out a small cupful of marshmallows and encourage him or her to switch hands to develop that important pincer-grasp in both. Then simply combine the other dry ingredients and drizzle the melted white chocolate, and surprise…you have a magical snack that may bring you good luck!
– White chocolate chips
– Pretzel sticks
– Lucky Charms marshmallows
– Melt white chocolate chips
– Place popcorn in large bowl
– Break pretzel sticks in half as you drop them into the popcorn bowl
– Pour marshmallows into popcorn bowl
– Using a spoon, drizzle the melted white chocolate over the popcorn mix. Enjoy!