Give your child the gift of learning with Kids ‘R’ Kids . . .
The heart of our curriculum is love. Love, along with a deep understanding of the individual educational and emotional needs of each child, sets the Kids ‘R’ Kids Curriculum apart.
The Kids ‘R’ Kids Curriculum Experience at Every Age
As your child continues to grow, our curriculum grows with him. At every stage of your child’s journey, Kids ‘R’ Kids develops new and challenging ways to open his mind and expand his imagination. Our foundation of love and trust is accompanied every step of the way by our teachers, parents, and your child`s peers.
Throughout each age group, your child will discover the joy and excitement of learning science, math, language, literature, drama, music, and art. The Kids ‘R’ Kids Curriculum presents a variety of educational activities and theme-based units for every age group.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Infant-Toddler Curriculum – Six weeks through 24 months – The youngest learners at Kids ‘R’ Kids are well on their way to a lifetime of learning with our Infant-Toddler Program. Infants as young as six weeks old are involved with stimulating, hands-on play. Each activity is designed to assist your child in achieving those important developmental milestones while he has fun at the same time. Our Kids ‘R’ Kids environment is a safe place filled with love, growth, and discovery.
- Daily Music taught by a subject matter expert Infant Music Teachers
- Weekly Spanish Immersion program focusing on singing, signing and hearing Spanish.
- Weekly PE & Movement Classes for Toddler Program (Clownfish & Pufferfish Rooms)
Kids ‘R’ Kids Preschool Curriculum – 2 through 5 year olds – The daily adventures continue into preschool, and with them come the steppingstones for a lifetime of learning. Our goal is to help equip your child for the challenges ahead. Supporting each child during this time in her life helps to instill a sense of confidence and accomplishment while she basks in her daily successes.
- Weekly Music Program taught by Subject Matter Expert Music Teachers
- Weekly Spanish Immersion Program taught in small group and with Subject Matter Experts focused on conversational Spanish
- Weekly PE & Movement focused on agility, balance, hand-eye coordination and team building
- Weekly STEAM program focused on critical thinking
- Weekly Robotics program taught by Subject Matter Experts for Pre-K, Junior Kindergarten and Private Kindergarten Programs
- Weekly Science & Chemistry taught by Subject Matter Experts for Pre-K, Junior Kindergarten, and Private Kindergarten Programs
Kids ‘R’ Kids School Age Program – 5 through 14 year olds – Our School Age Program is challenging and fun, a combination we are very proud to share. Your child’s day is filled with age-appropriate activities geared to challenge the pre-adolescent mind while building confidence and security. Our child-directed activities allow individuals and small groups to work independently while the staff encourages and monitors their progress.
Students rotate throughout the year
- PE & Tae Kwon Do Programs
- Ballet, Tap and Hip Hop
- Group Ukulele
- Public Speaking & Leadership
- Website Design
- LEGO Engineering
- Special Effects
- Pokemon Club
- Service Club