NOW HIRING – Teachers!
Kids ‘R’ Kids Round Rock/Teravista is looking for energetic, dependable individuals to join our teaching team from Monday through Friday.
This position will be responsible for assisting throughout the school and aiding in teacher curriculum preparation including:
– Implementing Kids ‘R’ Kids curriculum
– Assisting in both group and individual activities and instruction
– Able to lift 50lbs
– Monitoring and following all health and safety rules
– Preparing daily parent communication when needed
As a teacher you bring energy, creativity, organization, presence and a passion for teaching and learning to the job. All tasks are performed according to policies and procedures of Kids ‘R’ Kids and child care regulatory agencies. You provide a warm, nurturing, safe and loving environment, which supports the Kids R Kids mission statement that children are “Hugged First Then Taught!”
Lesson plans and curriculum planning time are provided.
– Compensation Based On Experience, Education, and Certifications
– 11 Paid Annual Holidays
– Paid Vacation Days
– Direct Deposit
– Paid Monthly Faculty Meetings
– Faculty Break Room
– Professional Development Opportunities and Training Credits
– Low teacher/child ratios
– Access to Stocked Teacher Resource Room
– Employee Discounts for Child Care
– Paid CPR/First Aid Training
– Medical Benefits
– Dental Benefits
Please fill out this Employment Application, and add it as an attachment to your form submission below.