Kids ‘R’ Kids offers a safe program for an educational and thrilling summer camp experience! Contact our school for specific details on weekly themes, calendar of events, and full summer camp schedule. Space is limited – Register Today!
All Inclusive Tuition
Fulfilling our role daily as one of the best values in the Early Education Industry.
- At Kids ‘R’ Kids, we prepare delicious and nutritious meals in house each day for your little ones. A healthy breakfast, morning snack, hearty lunch, and a second snack in the afternoon are provided daily. We even have vegetarian and dairy-free options for those who need it!
- Additionally, washed and sanitized sippy cups are offered for children who are off the bottle and learning to drink from a real cup.
- Children can benefit from our Steam Ahead Program, which provides students with opportunities to be innovative, creative, and inventive as they build strong foundations in five core areas of their education; science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
- Our state of the art technology department is the perfect way to get children acclimated to the world of computers and learn the skills needed for Kindergarten readiness.
- Children 3 and 4 years old receive their very own account with ABCmouse, an interactive early learning website. Children can use this teaching tool both at school and at home!
Activities and Extra-curriculars
- For those hot summer days we have our very own water park so children can stay cool while having a blast!
- Extracurricular activities are offered for children ages 18 months to Pre-K. These activities include music classes, Spanish classes, fitness adventures, and The Beam – a fun indoor interactive video game projected on the floor for interactive physical fun for children 3 years to 12 years!
- Separate 5500 sq. ft. School Age Gym with Science and Technology areas.
- Diaper wipes are included for infants and potty-training children. One less thing for you to pack in your child’s diaper bag!
- We know it’s important for parents to stay in the loop, which is why we give you the opportunity to log in to WATCHME GROW and see your children at any given time of day. Parents can take a virtual “peek” inside the classroom at their convenience and have peace of mind knowing their preschoolers are safe and happy.
- Brightwheel daily electronic reports allow us to send out daily sheets in the form of an email instead of a paper copy. Pictures of the children are taken throughout the day and archived so parents can see exactly what their child’s day entailed. Lots of learning, love, and fun!
Tuition Inclusive Enhancement Programs
Health and Fitness – Kids ‘R’ Kids knows how important physical activity is to any child’s development, and that’s why our centers include the Kids ‘R’ Kids Health and Fitness Challenge. Throughout this curriculum, we emphasize healthy bodies, the food pyramid, family-style dining, and physical fitness. We stress the importance, of fair play, team cooperation, and physical well-being. Tumble Team runs a very interactive program on-site.
Spanish – There is no better time to learn another language than during the early childhood years. In fact, a child’s brain is designed to learn multiple languages. Our school offers Spanish taught by Francisco “Mr. D” Dorian who has taught Spanish and English to adults and elementary school age children. For the last six years, however, he has dedicated his program to teach pre-school children. The program has an emphasis on music, using songs familiar to this age group.
Technology – Through our partnership with the award-winning early learning website ABCmouse.com, the Kids ‘R’ Kids curriculum includes hundreds of computer-based interactive activities that children love and which also provide opportunities for parents to be actively involved in their child’s learning. These activities include games, songs, books, and more, all of which have many academic and developmental benefits for young children.