- Health and Fitness– Recent studies show that our society, through the comforts of technology and fast food, has enabled childhood obesity to reach epidemic proportions. Kids ‘R’ Kids knows how important physical activity is to any child’s development, and that is why our centers include the Kids ‘R’ Kids Health and Fitness Challenge. Our unique Health and Fitness Program provides the tools for kids of all ages to learn how to be healthy. Throughout this curriculum, we emphasize healthy bodies, the food pyramid, family-style dining, and physical fitness. We stress the importance of fair play, team cooperation, and physical well-being.
- Foreign Language– There is no better time to learn another language than during the early childhood years. In fact, a child’s brain is designed to learn multiple languages. We currently offer Spanish to our preschoolers, along with the values of diversity and communication school-wide.
- Dance– Dancing helps even the youngest child express herself with music and movement. Whether it is free interpretation or choreographed movements, many Kids ‘R’ Kids locations offer classes and instruction in dance. Kids love to perform and express themselves with music and movement as they gain a great sense of accomplishment while doing so.
- Music and Movement– Music is an incredible tool that enhances brain development. Our music programs expose children to a variety of musical styles and techniques while awakening their inner abilities. Children have the opportunity to play instruments, engage in singing activities, and compose their own musical masterpieces.
- Computers– Knowing that our future continues to involve the technology of computers, Kids `R` Kids understands the importance of providing your child with the latest in electronic lessons and games to support the educational themes taught in school.
Extra Curricular - Parent Paid
Sport Fun – The original sports skills and fitness programs! Students are taught the fundamentals of sports in a fun, non-competitive, high-energy environment. The foundation for health and fitness is laid for years to come. The program teaches baseball, basketball, football, soccer, tennis, golf and teamwork.
Dance Fun – the FUN dance skills program for girls and boys. The students are taught using fun, age appropriate music, blended with classical dance elements, to create the best dance experience possible. The student is introduced to ballet, jazz, disco, modern, hip-hop and more.
Tumble Team – Everyone likes to tumble. The custom curriculum is designed specifically for young children. Experienced gymnastics coaches teach the fundamentals of tumbling and fitness in a high energy way that kids love!
Fun Bus – Equipment varies from week to week depending on lesson plans and age of children. Epuipment includes; tumblng mats, monkey bars, parallel bars, trampoline, balance beam, punching bag, rock wall, rings, swings, tunnel, climbing rope, parachute, musical instruments, basketball hoop and more!