Kids ‘R’ Kids offers a safe program for an educational and thrilling summer camp experience! Contact our school for specific details on weekly themes, calendar of events, and full summer camp schedule. Space is limited – Register Today!
Enhancing your experience every day!
Attention to detail is the key to an unsurpassed early education experience
Policies for excellence and peace of mind
The relationship between families and school staff is vital to the success of a child’s early learning experience. Through the use of open communication, we believe building a teacher-parent partnership will benefit the child in making a positive connection between school and home.
Breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon snacks are provided to all students in care during these meal times. Due to the severe nature of children with allergies, outside food and drinks are strictly PROHIBITED in our school. We thank all families for helping to keep our students safe.
For bottle-fed children, families must provide prepared formula or mother’s milk placed in bottles. We will inform you of the policy regarding baby foods. All infant items must be marked with the child’s first and last name, and the date.
Weekly menus for children on table food are available for review. Please see the Director for information regarding special diets and allergies.
Information on our all-inclusive tuition rates may be found here.
Weekly tuition is due in advance of care and is paid via Credit Card or ACH transaction through MyProcare.
Additional charges will apply for late payments, NSF payments, late pick-ups and diaper supplies.
All full time families receive 10 vacation days that may be applied throughout the school year (August – June). Students enrolled after August receive a pro-rated number of vacation days.
As a courtesy to our busy families, transportation is provided to and from Corr, Doby, Collins, Summerfield Crossings and Southshore Charter as part of our Before and After School Programs.
- We require that Transportation Agreements be signed for each school year. Vehicle Emergency Forms must be completed, and information must be kept up-to-date.
- Children must arrive into care by 7 a.m. in order to access Before School transportation. After School students arrive back at Kids R Kids by 2:30 p.m. (3:30 for Charter School students).
- If at any time your child will not be transported to school by Kids ‘R’ Kids or will not be picked up by Kids ‘R’ Kids from public school at the end of the school day, you must notify Kids ‘R’ Kids in by 1:30 p.m. (12:30 p.m. on Early Release Mondays). Failure to notify us of your child’s absences may result in a $10 charge to the family.
We provide an array of fun and educational field trips throughout the year for our VPK and School Age students. Younger students receive In-House field trips.
Families are notified of special trips and visitors in advance.
Field Trip Permission Forms must be signed and dated for each child. Vehicle Emergency Forms must be completed, and information kept up-to-date.
Children going on field trips must wear a Kids ‘R’ Kids t-shirt (provided by the school)
Internet access to your child’s classroom is by password only. By enrolling your child at Kids ‘R’ Kids you consent that your child(ren) may also be seen on the Internet by other persons viewing with passwords.
Internet access is a courtesy (not a right) of families enrolled in our program. Families determined to be abusing the internet viewing system by sharing passwords, filming or saving footage, etc. will have their viewing rights terminated. This policy is for the safety and protection of all the students and staff in our school.
The safety of the children is our first concern in the event of an emergency such as severe weather, fire, physical damage to the building—or any other situation that poses a threat.
Our school is equipped with a fire alarm sprinkler system and fire extinguishers. Fire and severe weather drills are conducted every 30 days.
If there is an emergency and it becomes necessary to close the school, parents will be notified to arrange for early pick-up.
Parents will also be instructed by the school, using local TV and/or social media channels to provide closing information, if there is inclement weather and it is determined that the school will not open.
If an emergency develops and it is determined that the building or premises is unsafe, your child(ren) will be transported to a safe location. Families will be notified of the situation and you will be required to pick up your child(ren) as soon as possible.
At Kids ‘R’ Kids, we use a method called “redirection” to guide your child(ren) toward appropriate behavior. If a child is engaged in behavior not conducive to a safe and happy learning environment, the teacher will “redirect” the child toward appropriate behavior. The use of physical punishment and harsh language is prohibited.
The relationship between families and school staff is vital to the success of a child’s early learning experience. We believe building a teacher-parent partnership, using open communication, will benefit the child in making a positive connection between school and home.
Families can assist and help ensure a great experience by doing the following:
- Signing children in and out at the front desk and then escorting them to their designated class
- Having all forms completed before the child’s first day of school
- Updating forms as needed when changes occur (i.e. new phone number, address, etc.)
- Keeping staff informed of special needs or changes that might affect the child’s behavior
- Notifying the school if child is ill
- Not bringing an ill child to the school
- Notifying the school if child will be absent
- Notifying the school if you will be later than usual picking up
- Providing a change of clothes marked with child’s first and last name. (School is not responsible for lost clothing)
- Dressing child properly for the weather and play
- Not allowing child to bring toys or outside food
- Participating in the school’s special activities
- Attending scheduled parent meetings and conferences
- Asking questions and addressing concerns as they arise