Our top priority is providing peace of mind to our families and community. Due to COVID-19, No parents are allowed in the building. Only staff and government officials View updates on how we are keeping our school and students safe.
- Clean Classrooms: Include a personal place for your child’s belongings, organized learning centers, disinfected toys and play areas, and child-sized sinks for washing hands
- Certified Teachers in: Infant/Child and Adult CPR, and First Aid
- Glass Walls: Unlike typical day care centers or childcare providers, our classrooms feature tempered glass walls for maximum visibility and safety. This promotes an open, bright atmosphere as well as a clean environment
- Safety Guard on Door Hinges: Our doors are padded at the hinges so that little fingers don’t get pinched when doors are opened and closed between classrooms
- Regular Drills for: Tornado, fire, hurricane and school lock-down