Check out this info about our special programs!
- Health and Fitness – Recent studies show that our society, through the comforts of technology and fast food, has enabled childhood obesity to reach epidemic proportions. Kids ‘R’ Kids knows how important physical activity is to any child’s development, and that is why our centers include the Kids ‘R’ Kids Health and Fitness Challenge. Our unique Health and Fitness Program provides the tools for kids of all ages to learn how to be healthy. Throughout this curriculum, we emphasize healthy bodies, the food pyramid, family-style dining, and physical fitness. We stress the importance of fair play, team cooperation, and physical well-being.
- Foreign Language – There is no better time to learn another language than during the early childhood years. In fact, a child’s brain is designed to learn multiple languages. Many of our schools teach foreign languages along with the values of diversity and communication.
- Dance – Dancing helps even the youngest child express herself with music and movement. Whether it is free interpretation or choreographed movements, many Kids ‘R’ Kids locations offer classes and instruction in dance. Kids love to perform and express themselves with music and movement as they gain a great sense of accomplishment while doing so.
- Martial Arts – The principles of the ancient art teach self-discipline and physical prowess. Through martial arts, children learn to respect others and regulate their own actions.
- Music – Music is an incredible tool that enhances brain development. Our music programs expose children to a variety of musical styles and techniques while awakening their inner abilities. Children have the opportunity to play instruments, engage in singing activities, and compose their own musical masterpieces.
- Computers – Knowing that our future continues to involve the technology of computers, Kids `R` Kids understands the importance of providing your child with the latest in electronic lessons and games to support the educational themes taught in school.