FROZEN YOGURT COVERED BLUEBERRIES
Greek Yogurt (and flavor you like!)
Parchment or Wax Paper
- Wash blueberries in a strainer.
- Lay parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Use a toothpick to pierce a blueberry and dip it into yogurt.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze for an hour.
PEANUT BUTTER CEREAL BITES
½ cup Peanut Butter
½ cup Honey
½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
4 cups of Cheerios
- Add the honey and peanut butter to a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir until well combined.
- Return the bowl to the microwave for another 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir well.
- Add the Cheerios and stir until the cereal is well coated.
- Drop portions onto a parchment lined baking sheet (or into cupcake liners). Allow them to set. They should harden up enough to pick them up within half an hour, but it takes a few hours for them to be more firm.
10 Ritz Crackers
10 tsp Pizza Sauce
10 thin slices of Pizza Pepperoni
1/2 cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat the oven.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil. Spray with non-stick spray. Place crackers on baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with a piece of pepperoni and spread with about 1 tsp sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 1-2 minutes, just until the cheese is mellted. Serve immediately.
1 flour tortilla
1 banana, peeled
2-3 tablespoons Peanut Butter
Small smear of Nutella
- Spread peanut butter on one side of a tortilla. Add a thin line of Nutella.
- Peel banana and straighten it a bit (it’s okay if it cracks a little). Place on top of Nutella.
- Roll tortilla up around the banana, trying to make it as tight as possible.
- Slice your “sushi” roll into 1/2-1 inch rounds and serve.