Kids ‘R’ Kids offers a safe program for an educational and thrilling summer camp experience! Contact our school for specific details on weekly themes, calendar of events, and full summer camp schedule. Space is limited – Register Today!
All Inclusive Tuition
Fulfilling our role daily as one of the best values in the Early Education Industry.
Kids R Kids in Waterside is very proud to offer an all-inclusive program for children 6 weeks to Pre-K.
The following things are included in your child’s tuition for no additional fees:
- Diaper wipes are included for infants and potty training children. One less thing for you to pack in your child’s diaper bag!
- Children in our Pre-Kindergarten classrooms receive their very own account with ABCmouse.com! Children can use this teaching tool while at school then continue the learning at home!
- We provide delicious and nutritious meals – breakfast, morning snack, a hot lunch, and an afternoon snack.
- For those hot summer days we have our very own water park so children can cool off in this Texas heat!
- The solution to the spread of communicable illnesses? Buckeye Solutions! Sani-Q is a concentrated quaternary sanitizer and disinfectant for use in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges, medical and dental offices, office buildings, restaurants, bars, federally inspected meat and poultry plants and beverage plants. Toys can be sanitized that could not normally be cleaned like books, crayons, and feather boas from the dramatic play center!
- The ability to log in and see your children at any given time of day gives a parent or grandparent such peace of mind. “Watch Me Grow” allows a parent to take a virtual “peek” of the classroom at their convenience!
- Children 2 years to 5 years also participate in our physical educational class provided by “AMPED” twice a month in order to promote healthy living.
- During the summer, school-aged children have a water field day once every other week.
- We are also very excited to announce that we have “Preschool2Me” at our campus. “Preschool2Me” allows us to send out the daily sheets in the form of an email instead of a paper copy. Pictures of the children are taken throughout the day and archived so parents can see exactly what their child’s day entailed. Lots of learning, love, and fun!