Kids ‘R’ Kids offers a safe program for an educational and thrilling summer camp experience! Contact our school for specific details on weekly themes, calendar of events, and full summer camp schedule. Space is limited – Register Today!
We take pride in our clean, state-of-the-art facilities. Our trained staff uses disease prevention techniques to protect the health and safety of all children in our care, such as:
- Following the recommendations of the World Health Organization, Public Health Departments, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Childcare Licensing, and state/local officials.
- Disinfecting classrooms, equipment, and toys multiple times daily.
- Teaching and observing proper hand washing techniques. We even have child-size sinks in each classroom.
- Preparing all food away from the classrooms in a commercial-grade kitchen.
- Wearing disposable gloves to prevent the spread of germs when preparing food and while attending to the sanitary needs of children.
- Maintaining a separate laundry room to prevent contamination of public areas and ensure proper storage of cleaning products.
- Following sanitary standards for each room.
- Implementing ongoing health & safety training.