Assistant Teacher ($12-$14/hr)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses an energetic, enthusiastic, and electric attitude toward children!
- Excited to be a member of a high-quality team composed of unique talents that work together toward a common goal!
- Maintain a keen eye with attention to detail and focus on students and their safety.
- Creative minds are a plus! Ingenuity and imagination are strongly desired.
- Reliability, dependability, and professionalism are a MUST.
- Attend trainings and remain current in CPR & First Aid Certifications.
- Meet all Quality Assurance Best Practice Guidelines as well as state, health, and federal licensing regulations.
- Document incidents and accidents appropriately.
- Assist Lead Teacher with activities and curriculum objectives.
- Maintain daily communication with parents.
- Report any suspected abuse to the supervisor.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Arrange classroom environment to program goals and philosophy.
- Must have a satisfactory comprehensive criminal background check.
- Work shift is Part-Time or Full-Time with various times between 10:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m.
- The pay range is $12 – $14 per hour, based on education credentials.
We believe that in order to provide the maximum level of enjoyment, learning, and safety for our children and their families, we must have high-quality staff members who feel valued, cherished, appreciated, and empowered. The pandemic has created a cloud of uncertainty and caused many in the childcare profession to feel overwhelmed and burnt out. At Kids R Kids #25, we are arduously working toward creating an energizing environment that elevates the morale of every team member. The lofty standards and expectations that we hold our team members to translates to a world-class facility that has become a trusted extension of the families we serve. If this sounds like an ambiance that you’d love to work in and serve youth, please feel free to apply. We look forward to hearing from the finest candidates in the job market!
Please either apply using the form below, or email your resume and desired position to KidsRKids25@gmail.com.