We are enrolling! Join us in nurturing young minds, fostering creativity, and creating a brighter future. We're excited to introduce your child to a world of possibilities! Contact us today for details.
OUR RUSSIAN PRESCHOOL CHILDCARE PROGRAM
Our fully-immersed preschool program taught in Russian
AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN BEGINNING AROUND 3 YEARS OLD.
At Kids ‘R’ Kids, we understand your eager preschooler is ready to go all the time. Rest assured, our Russian Preschool Program is well-equipped for this energy and constant thirst for knowledge through our accredited Preschool program. Our program provides your child with the environment, nutrition, safety, and tools they need to keep their active minds growing and learning.
Our accredited program ensures that every child receives an accelerated foundation for elementary school.
WHAT WE PROVIDE OUR PRESCHOOLERS
• Developmentally-appropriate practices — Each guided activity, station and procedure is tailored to fit a growing, eager preschooler. We prepare children for elementary school and beyond by building the foundation they need to thrive. Each day, the classroom participates in activities that are customized to each child’s abilities and growth
• Hands-on involvement — By using teacher-directed and self-directed activities, children are encouraged to learn through engaging, hands-on approaches that allow each child to explore their surroundings
• Decision-making and problem-solving skills — Starting at this age, children learn not only to react to their surroundings, but to anticipate, decide, and solve the problems in front of them. Our program offers them a safe, nurturing environment for them to begin building these important skills
• Character development — Emotional, behavioral, and social skills are developed through our program to help your child grow into a healthy, happy, and well-adjusted citizen
• Vocabulary — Preschoolers in our program will learn to build and grow their vocabulary in preparation for Kindergarten and beyond
• Social-emotional activities — As they are growing, preschoolers are learning how to display their emotions and interact with their peers and teachers. Our program is developed to further guide your child’s social-emotional growth through positive interactions with those around them
• Literacy skills — Learning to read is an exciting time in a child’s life! Your preschooler will start putting their alphabet skills to work as we learn to read together in groups and individual times
• Small group instruction — Using small group time to explore new concepts and activities increases your preschooler’s chances to explore with positive guidance while learning to cooperate and work together with their peers