Due to the possibility of icy road conditions, Kids "R" Kids of Lawrenceville at Herrington Road, will delay school opening on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 and open at 8:00 am.
Please be safe.
At Kids ‘R’ Kids, we understand your eager preschooler is ready to go all the time. Rest assured, our program is well-equipped for this energy and constant thirst for knowledge through our accredited Preschool program. Our Kids ‘R’ Kids Preschool Program provides your child with the environment, nutrition, safety, and tools they need to keep their active minds growing and learning.
Our accredited program ensures that every child receives an accelerated foundation for elementary school.
• Developmentally-appropriate practices — Each guided activity, station and procedure is tailored to fit a growing, eager preschooler. We prepare children for elementary school and beyond by building the foundation they need to thrive. Each day, the classroom participates in activities that are customized to each child’s abilities and growth
• Hands-on involvement — By using teacher-directed and self-directed activities, children are encouraged to learn through engaging, hands-on approaches that allow each child to explore their surroundings
• Decision-making and problem-solving skills — Starting at this age, children learn not only to react to their surroundings, but to anticipate, decide, and solve the problems in front of them. Our program offers them a safe, nurturing environment for them to begin building these important skills
• Character development — Emotional, behavioral, and social skills are developed through our program to help your child grow into a healthy, happy, and well-adjusted citizen
• Vocabulary — Preschoolers in our program will learn to build and grow their vocabulary in preparation for Kindergarten and beyond
• Social-emotional activitie — As they are growing, preschoolers are learning how to display their emotions and interact with their peers and teachers. Our program is developed to further guide your child’s social-emotional growth through positive interactions with those around them
• Literacy skills — Learning to read is an exciting time in a child’s life! Your preschooler will start putting their alphabet skills to work as we learn to read together in group and individual times
• Small group instruction — Using small group time to explore new concepts and activities increases your preschooler’s chances to explore with positive guidance while learning to cooperate and work together with their peers
Life is an adventure when you are a preschooler. Our Learning Academy provides plenty of opportunities for your preschooler to explore and grow. The sounds of children laughing and playing are the sounds of children learning at Kids ‘R’ Kids.
“Jett struggled with food allergies in his first day care. Now with Kids ‘R’ Kids, I feel confident with his care.”
Our programs emphasize the development of every aspect of curious preschoolers through our whole-child approach! We facilitate Brain/Cognitive, Social, Emotional, Physical and Behavioral Development, while aiding in the enhancement of communication, language and literacy skills.
At the successful conclusion of our Preschool Program, your child will:
With the aid of our highly skilled teachers, your child will:
Through a blend of engaging activities both inside and outside of the classroom, your preschooler will:
Before moving on to Kindergarten, we’ll ensure that your child:
By the successful conclusion of our Preschool Program, your child will:
Our preschoolers are on an accelerated track to acquire literacy and cognitive skills through our standards-driven, play-based Curriculum. They are immersed in an abundance of hands-on, multisensory activities designed to advance learning. Preschoolers thrive in orderly, well-organized classrooms with schedules that allow for a balance of active and quiet activities.
All subject areas are covered in the Fast Track Curriculum® so preschoolers experience language arts, science, math, social studies, health and physical education. They participate in whole-group, teacher-directed and skills-building learning experiences. These skills are further defined during independent, child-led learning station activities while the teachers are interacting to reinforce the learning acquired during whole group activities.