As your Pre-Kindergarten student rises to Kindergarten, the choice is clear…
Kids ‘R’ Kids is here!
Our Kindergarten program is enriched with a standards-based curriculum, wonderful learning stations, and an abundance of creative learning activities students will enjoy. It is based on national and state standards with weekly units comprised of academic lessons and literature-based activities. Our program’s goal is to meet the needs of each student while implementing positive learning strategies.
The Kids ‘R’ Kids Kindergarten curriculum was designed for continuous educational growth. Our Kindergarten program was designed with six academic categories: social studies, science, language and literacy, mathematics, character development, and creative expression. Independent and small group activities develop and reinforce student understanding of the subject material. These activities also build independent and cooperative learning skills.
Literacy Activities help children build their language skills.
Mathematics Activities develop children’s understanding of number concepts as well as beginning arithmetic and problem-solving skills.
Small Group Discovery provides daily enrichments and station enhancement
- Art Station presents free-choice art opportunities.
- Construction Station develops spatial awareness through stacking, sorting, building, and recreating.
- Dramatic Play Station encourages individual and group role play activities with realistic and imaginary props.
- Library Station promotes independent reading and a love of books.
- Sensory Station allows children to experiment with a variety of materials.
Kids ‘R’ Kids believes establishing a positive learning environment where children are “hugged first, then taught” will help them reach their potential and develop a love for learning.