- Electronic Security: Coded entry so only authorized visitors may enter the facility
- Hiring Process: All staff undergo extensive state-mandated background checks
- Front Desk: Our front desk is always staffed so that a watchful eye is supervising the facility, ensuring authorized entries only
- Security Cameras: Every classroom in our facility has security cameras that are monitored at the front desk. The owners and staff can easily observe classroom activities throughout each day. Families can login to a secure, password-protected website to check in on your child periodically
Our Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is a locally owned and operated franchise of Kids ‘R’ Kids International located in Duluth, Georgia. We are proud to provide innovative facilities that enhance educational programs designed for children 6 weeks through 12 years of age.
All Kids ‘R’ Kids Academies share a common desire to provide a safe and happy place where children of all ethnic, religious, and cultural backgrounds can learn together.
Our well-trained staff is a resource for families—to discuss the intricacies of child care and early education while providing other necessary support—and they share the families’ goals for the success of the whole child.
- An explanation of Our Philosophy
- Details About Us
- Our Policies
- What’s included in our All-inclusive Tuition
- Career opportunities at our Learning Academy
- An introduction to Our Team
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- News items
- Information on discounts for Military Children
We are confident you and your family will have a great experience with us!
Contact us today for a tour.
Our high quality early childhood program provides a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the cognitive, social, emotional, physical (large and small motor), and language development of young children, ages 6 weeks through 5 years. Accredited programs such as ours include: frequent positive, warm interactions between adults and children, structured and unstructured learning activities appropriate to children of all ages and development such as block building, painting, reading stories, dress-up, outdoor play, and letter, number, and writing skills, continuous progress of each child tracked throughout the years at our school, learning opportunities based on the specific needs of each child in the class, specially trained teachers who respond to individual children, many varied, age-appropriate materials, a stimulating, healthy, and safe environment for children nutritious snacks and lunches, and regular communication with parents who are welcome visitors at all times.
There is a balance between teacher-directed and child-initiated activities. Our classrooms are set up in learning station configurations which allow each child to choose his/her activities in the different areas. The activities in each station are planned by the teachers to facilitate discovery learning and to reflect the weekly theme. Our daily schedule includes large group, small group, and individual activities as well as learning station times. The children are guided and encouraged to learn new self-help skills, think for themselves, make choices, experiment, explore, make mistakes, and have a lot of fun in the process.