As a follow-up to the new guidelines issued on March 13th, we will be open our normal schedule to serve and care for our families. Currently, we do not foresee closing our school. We realize the importance of childcare to our working families. Even if surrounding school districts close, we will continue to follow the recommendations set forth by the CDC and our State.
Our building was designed for age appropriate, social distancing and our glass walls make the impact minimal to our students. Our school has individual HVAC units rather than centralized heat and air. Each classroom has its own direct door that leads to an age appropriate playground to minimize the time children are exposed to crowded hallways.
We will be limiting the number of children dining together for lunch in our Kids Cafe and if deemed necessary, each class can eat meals in their classroom.
In consideration of the social distancing recommendations, we are taking the following steps.
- Blood Drive scheduled for March 26th is cancelled.
- Spring Carnival for March 27th is cancelled.
- All assemblies and large gatherings during the school day will be suspended.
- All field trips have been cancelled for the next two We will be offering in house Steam/Fitness activities.
- If you start to feel ill at work, please contact the school and we will deliver your child to your car in our Kiss and Go lane.
- If you work in a high risk profession and would like to minimize your impact on our school contact us and we will arrange drop off and pickup in our Kiss and Go lane.
The safety and well-being of the children in our care, their families, and our staff are our highest priority in accordance with the Kids- R- Kids core belief, missions, and our policies.
Please know that we are taking all of the necessary steps to protect our families and associates. Again, we ask for your cooperation and understanding during this very concerning time. Please keep your children at home if they are ill. We will continue to keep you updated.
Shelly Arnold, Principal