Pre K Lead TeacherPre K Lead Teacher
Kids “R” Kids #8 is looking for a Georgia Pre-K Lead Teacher.The candidate must have experience with Georgia Pre-K. Candidate must be dependable, energetic and nurturing.
1. Manage the classroom program.
2. Supervises and guides each child’s development.
3. Provides feedback to co-teacher with regards to classroom activities and each child’s development.
4. Positive communication with all parents and staff.
5. Works with Director and parents to solve any potential problems in the classroom concern behavior issues and/or academic challenges.
6. Conduct Quarterly Teacher/Parent conference meeting to discuss child’s progress and development.
7. Maintains WSO.
8. Follow posted classroom schedule at all times.
9. Maintain a clean and hazard free classroom at all times.
10.Must be able to create a Creative Curriculum Lesson Plan.
- 4 year Early Childhood Degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a classroom environment working with children