Lead Teacher-Toddler 6:30-2:30
- Child Development Associate Degree (CDA) or higher.
- Working knowledge of the behaviors and developmental stages of infant/toddler/pre-school/school age children, typically gained by working one year or more in a school or preschool setting.
- Knowledge of safety practices as they relate to Toddler/Preschool.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Infant, Child and Adult CPR/First Aid certified at time of hire or achieve certification within 30 days from date of hire.
- Satisfactory criminal background-check for child care center.
- Please email Resume to: email@example.com