- Clean Classrooms: Include individual places for your child’s things, disinfected toys & play areas, and child-sized sinks for washing hands
- Certified Teachers in: Infant/Child and Adult CPR, and First Aid
- Glass Walls: Unlike typical daycare centers or childcare providers, our classrooms feature tempered glass walls for maximum visibility and safety. This promotes an open, bright atmosphere, as well as a clean environment
- Monitoring for Choking Hazards: We inspect every item your child interacts with in order to meet safety standards to prevent choking
- Regular Drills for: Tornado, fire, hurricane and school lock-down
Infant Care in Missouri City and Sienna Plantation
Learning occurs so rapidly at the baby stages, so find rest assured your child is in the best place at all times!
Our Infant Child Care Program is more than any average daycare serving Missouri City and Sienna Plantation! Every child is provided with a nurturing experience that caters to emotional needs and stimulates & nourishes critical & creative thinking skills. Our Big Steps Curriculum® supports the development that your baby needs in order to succeed in learning, literacy, & life! We understand how vital it is for your infant to create healthy bonds with family members and caregivers. At Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Sienna Plantation, you can rest assured that your child is in a safe, supportive learning environment & is receiving the attention and affection they deserve.
What We Off Our Littlest Learners
- Safe & Secure Environment — We offer a place where your child learns & grows. Families can rest peacefully knowing that the appropriate security, monitoring & safety standards are in place
- Social & Emotional Development — We nurture an environment where social and emotional development is held to higher standards – a safe & comforting place that focuses on love and trust
- Language Development — American Sign Language techniques to help non-verbal children maximize their initial communication skills
- Physical Development — We offer weekly lesson plans to cover all of the new, stimulating phyisical activities that your child will learn & practice with us
- Cognitive Development — We offer weekly lesson plans cover all of the new, brain-stimulating activities that your child will learn with us
- Daily Reports — To keep parents informed about their child’s emotional, physical, & educational development, as well as daily logs on meals, snacks and social interaction.
At Kids ‘R’ Kids Sienna Plantation, we believe balancing learning with laughter, engagement with encouragement and fitness with fun is what sets us far above any standard idea of daycare. Between all of the love, hugs, and one-on-one attention given by our highly-qualified staff, our Infant Childcare Program serves as a valued extension of the lessons learned at home – we provide the nurturing reinforcement your child needs to thrive!
- Electronic Security: We reinforce our doors with coded entry so only authorized visitors may enter the facility
- Hiring Process: All staff undergo extensive state-mandated background checks prior to being hired
- Front Desk: Our front desk is always staffed so that a watchful eye is supervising the facility, ensuring authorized entries only
- Security Cameras: Each classroom in our facility has security cameras which are constantly monitored at the front desk. The owners & staff can easily observe classroom activities throughout the day. Families can log in to a secure, password-protected website to check in on your child periodically
- Bottle-fed babies are held & rocked by our staff during feedings.
- Babies eating cereal or jar foods are buckled securely in high chairs while our staff feeds at eye-level.
- A cheerful voice is used to encourage your infant to eat, instilling healthy eating habits.
- Simple stories are told during mealtimes to instill listening skills.
- Infants are encouraged to grasp their own bottle as soon as they reach this milestone. Our staff will never prop a bottle for feedings
- Infants are encouraged to wipe or wash their hands with assistance at the sink.
- Each family is required to complete and regularly update an infant feeding plan. This plan ensures our staff completely understands your child’s specific dietart needs and meal-time habits.
While at Kids ‘R’ Kids, your infant engages in activities designed to shape & advance the many aspects of their growth. Our program taps into your baby’s natural curiosity in order to enhance his or her growth through actions designed to encourage Brain, Social, Emotional, Physical and Behavioral Development. Our whole-child approach is guaranteed to ensure your baby grows into a happy, healthy and engaged child while aiding communication, language & literacy.
Our Infant Childcare Program is specially created to engage infants & to provide each one with the stimulation that is vital for early brain development. Our teachers ensure that your child:
- Responds to music and experiments with vocalization and sounds
- Explores simple art materials and shows preference for visuals
- Shows interest in rhymes, finger plays and stories with props
Social & Emotional Development
We provide every child with a nurturing experience that not only caters to their emotional needs but also enhances their ability to create healthy bonds with family members and caregivers. Our teachers observe to see if your child:
- Responds to their image and name
- Makes sounds, facial expressions or body movements to express simple emotions of contentment or discontentment
- Responds to negative and positive reactions and observes peers who are experiencing a need or discomfort
Physical & Behavioral Development
Our Infant Care Program here at Kids ‘R’ Kids Sienna Plantation provides a learning facility that is fully-equipped with educational, developmental & age-appropriate toys & activities designed to promote learning. Expanding the mind through imagination and strengthening the body with physical activities are big parts of our program in order that your child can:
- Initiate active play & engage in some physical activity
- Respond to what they hear, see, touch, taste & smell
- Demonstrate beginning coordination & balance, often with support from teachers
- Select an item of interest by pointing and/or reaching for objects
- Examine a toy, rattle, or object for a brief period
- Repeats actions to make something happen again
Communication, Language & Literacy
Our teachers will always monitor your child for the beginning steps of communication by observing if they can:
- Respond to simple directions, words, phrases from familiar people
- Communicate their feelings through facial and other non-verbal expressions
- Showing interest in stories by reaching for books to explore through touch
The Big Steps Curriculum® for infants enhanced by our Brain Waves® Curriculum, considers that development and learning begin prenatally and continue throughout life. Young infants are immersed in a curriculum that invites and promotes multiple opportunities for motor and sensory activities. Their cognitive skills are developed through planned activities that invite them to interact with the environment while demonstrating eagerness, curiosity, persistence, creativity, and problem-solving skills. Literacy and language development are also carefully nurtured.