MUST BE ABLE TO WORK BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 6:30AM -6:30PM
- Must meet or exceed DSS requirements for Assistant Director.
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree or currently working towards degree or CDA, Elementary Education, Childhood Psychology, or Business Management.
- Team Player and Positive working relationship is a must.
- Familiar with DSS Requirements, Regulations, and Developmentally Appropriate Activities for young children.
- First Aid and CPR current.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Previous management position with a quality preschool or child care center is preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Assumes the responsibilities of the director during the absence of the director. A full job description is available upon request.
- Maintains Kids R Kids professional attitude and work behavior.
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school functions as determined by the Director.
- Observes all rules and regulations of Kids R Kids and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Maintains professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the training manual.
- Assists in other capacities, as determined by the Director
- Follows the schedule, as determined by the Director