Skip to main content
- Health and Fitness – Recent studies show that our society, through the comforts of technology and fast food, enables childhood obesity, which has reached epidemic proportions. Kids ‘R’ Kids knows how important physical activity is to any child’s development, and that’s why our centers include the Kids ‘R’ Kids Health and Fitness Challenge. Our unique Health and Fitness Program provides all the tools for kids of all ages to learn and enjoy how to be healthy. Throughout this curriculum we emphasize healthy bodies, the food pyramid, family style dining, and physical fitness. We stress the importance of fair play, team cooperation, and physical well-being.
- Foreign Language – There’s no better time to learn another language than during the early childhood years. In fact, a child’s brain is designed to learn multiple languages. Many of our schools offer Foreign Languages, a unique way to teach your child the many values of diversity and communication.
- Dance – Dancing helps even the youngest child express herself with music and movement. Whether it is free interpretation or choreographed movements, many Kids ‘R’ Kids locations offer classes and instruction in dance. Kids love to perform and express themselves with music and movement as they gain a great sense of accomplishment while doing so.
- Martial Arts – The principles of the ancient art teaches self-discipline and physical prowess. Through martial arts, children learn to respect others and regulate their own actions.
- Music – Music is an incredible tool used for brain development. Our music programs expose children to a variety of musical styles, cultures, and techniques, awakening their inner abilities. Children have the opportunity to play instruments, engage in singing exercises, as well as composing their very own musical masterpiece.
- Computers – Knowing that our future continues to involve the technology of computers, Kids ‘R’ Kids understands the importance of providing your child with the latest in electronic lessons and games to support the educational themes taught in school.