Our School Age Program will be ready to support the changing new Wake County schedule for the coming school year and will have an online learning classroom with tutoring to support student learning. Click here to learn more!
- Individual HVAC units for classrooms
- We use Antimicrobial Filters throughout our school, which are the same type of filters used in many hospitals and nuclear power plants. These filters eliminate 86% of all microorganisms in the air
- “Kiss and go drop off” protocols implemented at the front door – supporting minimal access to our school
- Temperatures are taken twice a day
- Continuous daytime cleaning and sanitation of high touchpoints objects and areas, with a thorough nightly deep cleaning