We approach education in an innovative way!
See the calendars of all our fun field trips and activities we have planned.
- Available to students enrolled in Kindergarten through 6th grade
- Open early 7:00 a.m. and close late 6:30 p.m.
- Morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack
- Counselors are CPR/First Aid and BSAC (Basic School Age Care) Certified
- Ratio – 1:14 Teacher to Campers for Field Trips
- State Approved G.Y.M. (Growing Young Minds) Curriculum
Join us for our Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy track out program where campers enjoy a wide range of experiences both at the school and in the community. Campers participate in fun, unique and exciting activities with our G.Y.M. (Growing Young Minds) curriculum. Our Community Field Trips offer campers the opportunity to balance activities at Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy with fun in our local community. The following are just a few of our field trips and activities that we have to offer:
- Field Trips: Roller Skating, Bowling, Putt Putt, Movies, Adventure Landing, Museums, Morehead Planetarium, Gymnastics, Local Parks and Farms and many more!
- On-site Outdoor Activities: Experience fun physical challenges that promote overall body health. Large play area with outdoor play structure designed for the older child, soccer field, basketball court, garden area, sand box, and a water splash park for the summer months.
- On-site Indoor Activities: Large, open, dedicated school age activity room.
- Open Centers Daily: Home/Block/Manipulative/Reading, Group games, Computers, Air Hockey, Wii, Xbox, and Smartboard.
- Science: Participate in a range of crazy, cool experiments; learning strange facts, and working on fascinating projects. Join us as we make invisible ink, slippery slime, jello that glows as we explore fascinating, wonderful world of science.
- Arts/Crafts: Campers have a chance to develop their artistic styles through exploration of many mediums.
- Be A Star: Campers explore and develop their acting and musical skills through skits, drama, games, jam sessions and more!
- DEARR (Drop Everything and Read or Rest) Time Daily: 30 minute time period when campers can read, rest, or work on educational materials brought from home.
- Snack Attack: Something good is always cooking! Campers prepare and enjoy yummy foods while combining their math, science and health knowledge.