- Children can benefit from our Steam Ahead Program, which provides students with opportunities to be innovative, creative, and inventive as they build strong foundations in five core areas of their education; science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
- Our state of the art technology department is the perfect way to get children acclimated to the world of computers and learn the skills needed for Kindergarten readiness.
- Children 3 and 4 years old receive their very own account with ABCmouse, an interactive early learning website. Children can use this teaching tool both at school and at home!
- Children 18 months to Pre-K also receive outside vendor classes each week: Music with Opus One, Spanish with Ms. Pilar and Fitness Classes with N Zone Fitness.
All Inclusive Tuition
Fulfilling our role daily as one of the best values in the Early Education Industry.
- We know it’s important for parents to stay in the loop, which is why we give you the opportunity to log in to WatchMeGrow and see your children at any given time of day. Parents can take a virtual “peek” inside the classroom at their convenience and have peace of mind knowing their preschoolers are safe and happy.
- Tadpoles daily electronic reports allow us to send out daily sheets in the form of an email instead of a paper copy. Pictures of the children are taken throughout the day and archived so parents can see exactly what their child’s day entailed. Lots of learning, love, and fun!
- Additionally, we use PreschoolFirst in order to assess your child’s continued development here at Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy.
Activities and Extracurriculars
- For those hot summer days we have our very own water park so children can stay cool while having a blast!
- Extracurricular activities are offered for children ages 18 months to Pre-K. These activities include music classes, Spanish classes, fitness adventures, and ColorSoundation early music education, where 3 to 5 year olds are introduced to music through colors, repetition, fun stories, and interesting characters.
Nutrition and Resources
- At Kids ‘R’ Kids, we prepare delicious and nutritious meals in-house each day for your little ones. A healthy breakfast, morning snack, hearty lunch, and a second snack in the afternoon are provided daily. We even have vegetarian and dairy-free options for those who need it!
- Additionally, washed and sanitized sippy cups are offered for children who are off the bottle and learning to drink from a real cup.
- Diaper wipes are included for infants and potty training children. One less thing for you to pack in your child’s diaper bag!
- Sheets and mats for rest time are provided for all children. They are washed and sanitized on a regular basis.