We are enrolling! Join us in nurturing young minds, fostering creativity, and creating a brighter future. We're excited to introduce your child to a world of possibilities! Contact us today for details.
- Leave a new bottle of bubbles at the park for other kids to find. Put a note on the bottle that says “Hope these bubbles lift your day!”
- Do yard work for an elderly neighbor.
- Leave a cold beverage for your mail carrier.
- Draw Tic Tac Toe boards on the sidewalks in your neighborhood and see if others can play using some small rocks you leave behind.
- Send a homemade get well card for someone at a children’s hospital.
- Give thank you notes to police officers or others in your community that help you and your family.
- Write a letter by hand and send it by regular mail to someone who doesn’t expect it.
- Get some chalk and write good morning on your neighbor’s driveways.
- Record your child singing a song and send the video to somebody who really needs it. It will be sure to put a smile on their face.
- Paint words of kindness on rocks (known as “kindness rocks”) and put them secretly in your neighbor’s yards.
Source: Birutee Efe Play Activities