Full-time FloaterFull-time Floater available in our award winning developmental preschool
Please review the following criteria to determine if you are a good match for this position:
- Experience working in a child development center required
- Team player with the ability to multi-task
- Commitment to and respect for children and adults
- Energetic, warm, and creative
- Demonstrate a knowledge of child development
The hours of the position are 9:30am-6:30pm with a one hour lunch break, Monday-Friday, year round. All applicants are required to undergo both criminal background and drug tests.
Enjoy the wonderful feeling of belonging to an incredible team in a truly unique preschool. EOE.
Please do not apply if you have no previous experience in a preschool. Send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are qualified for this position and why you want to work at this location. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.