Lead Pre-K Prep Teacher
We have a rare opening in our Accredited Preschool for a lead teacher. If you wish to work in a beautiful school with great resources where we provide extra-curricular education for Spanish, STEAM, and Music Appreciation, ample materials for the classroom, summer fun activities and weekly lesson times to use the school Smart Board. To join our award-winning school’s teaching team as a Teacher, we would like you to have at least 1 years’ experience with children. For consideration, please submit your resume, current salary history, and references. We welcome a cover letter letting us know why you are the perfect person to join our team. We look forward to meeting YOU!
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students’ growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related field
- Lead position requires CDA or higher
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children and parents
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
M-F 8:00am-5:00pm (Lead Preschool)
- Fun environment, strong team work, on the job training and support.
- No need to work major holidays, nights or weekends!
- Paid holidays & paid vacation
- Anniversary and Birthday Incentives/treats
- Team building outings
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancements
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour