Meet The Owner
We are family owned, with a passion to provide the best for your child!
Parent Appreciation Events
We offer an array of events not only for the children but parents as well!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- Our teachers! For every 100 resumes received, we hire only one person. We have an exhaustive and comprehensive approach to hiring only the best, most qualified, and caring teachers and staff. It is truly what separates us from all our competitors.
- All of our lead teachers either have an Early Childhood degree or a Child Development Associate’s credential with many years of experience in accordance with NAEYC’s staff qualification requirements. Our assistant teachers are also highly experienced and must have at least a Child Development Associate’s credential. All of our teachers participate in yearly ongoing training opportunities. Our average lead teacher tenure is among the best in our area.
- We are one of only three preschools in North Fulton County to be nationally accredited by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children).
- Our spacious state-of-the-art open facility offers four separate age-appropriate outdoor playgrounds – one each for our infants/toddlers, two’s, three’s, and pre-kindergarten and school-age children who are in our after-school and summer camp programs. We also have a splash park for those hot Atlanta summer days! We are proud fo be the only preschool in the metro Atlanta area to offer kid-sized tennis courts and putting greens.
- We are one of the few centers in the country to offer our parents the ability to view their children in their classrooms via the Internet through our secure Watch Me Grow camera system. This has been a very popular feature with both our working and stay-at-home parents, as well as many grandparents who might live out of state or even out of the country. The cameras can be accessed on PCs as well as smart phones and tablets.
- We offer enrichment classes in Mandarin Chinese, Art, Music, Fit Kids, and Tennis. These enrichment classes are all included in our tuition. Also included in our tuition are all meals and snacks, weekly live entertainment, and a professional photographer who takes pictures of the children regularly. These high-quality photos are available for download by parents and are a great way to see your child in action during his school day.
- Extracurricular activities available for an additional nominal fee are Tumble Time Gymnastics, NZone, and Ballet.
- Our classroom technology is second to none. We offer interactive whiteboards in our pre-kindergarten classrooms as well as computers in our 3- and 4-year-old classrooms. We also offer access to ABCMouse for our families in our 3-year-old through pre-kindergarten classes. This is a school- and home-based, multi-award-winning early childhood education website. The learning activities include reading, mathematics, science, social studies, art, and music. These activities correlate to our weekly lesson plans so that parents can help their children practice skills learned in the classroom.
- Private Facebook groups allow parents in each classroom to receive photos and updates about the academic activities in which their child is participating throughout the day