We are open limited hours (7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. through July 2nd and 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. beginning July 6th) to serve our families, and are currently accepting new enrollments as well. As always, our top priority is providing peace of mind to our parents and community. View updates on how we are keeping our school and students safe.
- Clean Classrooms: Include a personal place for your child’s belongings, organized learning centers, disinfected toys and play areas, and child-sized sinks for washing hands
- Certified Teachers in: Infant/Child and Adult CPR, and First Aid
- Glass Walls: Unlike typical day care centers or childcare providers, our classrooms feature tempered glass walls for maximum visibility and safety. This promotes an open, bright atmosphere as well as a clean environment
- Safety Guard on Door Hinges: Our doors are padded at the hinges so that little fingers don’t get pinched when doors are opened and closed between classrooms
- Regular Drills for: Tornado, fire, hurricane and school lock-down