COVID-19 Update: If you are an existing parent that has already enrolled at our school, please fill out the Re-Enrollment Form to let us know when you plan to return so we can plan our staffing.
By submitting this form, I understand and agree to the following:
- I am re-enrolling my child in Kids R Kids and their space will be secure as long as I stay continuously enrollment from this point forward. Due to limited spaces available, I will be charged for my child’s space whether I show up or not. We are doing full time care only at the present time. Part time care will be provided on a space available basis and must be approved ahead of time in writing by our Director.
- I understand the hours will be limited at first to 7:30am to 5pm to allow time to fully disinfect and clean each classroom after we close.
- Normal 30 day Disenrollment Notice will be required if I decide to disenroll at any point in the future.
- Payment is required before my child attends.
- My child’s temperature will be checked before entering the building and if it is above 99.6, I will not be allowed to enter the building. If my child is running a fever, has a cough, or is not feeling well, I will keep my child home and notify the school immediately.
- Our goal is to get back to normal as quickly as possible. Until Governor Kemp lifts the group size limit of 10 people per room and based on overall demand for classroom spaces, I understand my child may or may not be in his or her normal classroom with his or her normal teachers given staffing and social distancing constraints.
- I will pack my child’s lunch. No peanut products please. We cannot heat any items up.
- I agree to additional details as outlined in Kids R Kids emails and our Parent Handbook.