Extra Curricular Activities
All of the following extracurricular activities are optional and are parent paid through the company that provides them.
- Dance– Dancing helps even the youngest child express herself with music and movement. Whether it is free interpretation or choreographed movements, many Kids ‘R’ Kids locations offer classes and instruction in dance. Kids love to perform and express themselves with music and movement as they gain a great sense of accomplishment while doing so.
- Martial Arts/Self Defense– The principles of the ancient art teach self-discipline and physical prowess. Through martial arts, children learn to respect others and regulate their own actions.The instructor’s mission is to increase every child’s awareness of his/her athletic abilities and self-esteem through discipline and motivation.
- Gymnastics– This course increases your child’s self-confidence, self-awareness, and academic study. Activities will include use of mats, the horizontal bar, the balance beam, a tumbling table, and a springboard!
- The Fun Bus-Fitness Fun on Wheels! The Fun Bus is a full sized school bus whose seats have all been removed and walls and floor carpeted and padded. The Fun Bus philosophy is to enhance learning going on inside the classroom and home, using a hands-on approach to FITNESS and making it FUN!
- Play for Sport– Play for Sport is a Sports Readiness program designed to prepare preschoolers for recreational, organized and competitive sports play. Children are entering organized sports at younger ages each year, and many are unprepared for the difference between free play and organized team play. Play for Sport emphasizes sportsmanship and fair play while introducing the players to a variety of sports. Through fun games and skill drills children learn the basic rules and skills needed for sports such as soccer, basketball, T-Ball and more!