Though this has been an unprecedented time for each of our families, we at Kids ‘R’ Kids East Allen are proud of how our parents, teachers, and staff teamed up to get through this pandemic. From the beginning, our goal has been to give parents the peace of mind that we were doing the right things to protect your preschooler during COVID-19.
We recently conducted a survey among our enrolled families and are pleased to share that Kids ‘R’ Kids East Allen’s parents have given us a 4.9/5 rating for how we handled the safety and communication protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to thank our parents for the trust placed in us.
Below are some of the comments from our parents that were taken directly from the survey.
Regarding Our Morning Valet Service
- “Drop off’s are easier with far fewer tears…it has been a game changer for our family.”
- “You guys got it down better than chick fil a!”
- “…helpful for transitioning to grade school.”
- “The current plan is safe, directed, efficient, and appreciated.”
Regarding Our Communication Protocols
- “We never had to guess what was going on. Great and timely communication has gone a long way.”
- “Very impressed with how KRK has handled such a difficult and fluid time.”
- “You addressed each situation head-on and with such an understanding and positive tone. It was set as though we were all in this together and as one family making it through this tough time.””
- “You went above and beyond in changing protocol to ensure safety of your staff and our children and even were overly cautious at some points when others decided to relax on their protocols a bit, which I greatly appreciated. If I could give 10 stars, I would.”
We at Kids ‘R’ Kids recognize that we have room to grow, and we desire to keep up with the processes and changes that our parents have embraced. We want to take this opportunity to give a heartfelt thank you to our special families. Your support for us has been top notch and deeply appreciated!
Click here to learn more about the Health & Safety Policies in place at Kids ‘R’ Kids of East Allen.