7 Point Qualified Lead TeachersIMMEDIATE HIRE with $500 Signing Bonus
As a teaching professional who wants to make a meaningful difference in children’s lives, you deserve a career opportunity at a workplace that treats you like family and feels like home. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Clayton fits that criteria, and as we expand, we have immediate openings for the following passionate, positive, and caring teaching professionals:
7 Point Qualified Lead Teachers: start at $17/hour (4 day work week)
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a licensed childcare center
We are also hiring:
Support Teachers: start at $15/hour (4 or 5 day work week)
- Completion of EDU119
- Minimum of 1 year experience within a licensed childcare center
School Age Teachers: start at $17/hour (5 day work week)
- Completion of BSAC
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a school age program (preferred)
- Ability to drive 14 passenger bus (no CDL necessary)
All teaching positions have the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor and supervise children keeping them safe, engaged and under control.
- Help children maintain good hygiene and changes the diapers of infants and toddlers
- Organize activities designed to help children learn about their world and develop their own interests.
- Create schedules to ensure that children have adequate physical activity, rest, food, and intellectual stimulation.
- Watch for any signs of behavioral or emotional problems in children’s and alerts parents to the problems.
- Keep records of children’s routines throughout the day.
- Introduce babies, toddlers, and small children to basic concepts like reading, math and sign language.
- Work with children on language skills and creative activities like art, music, and dance.
You would be a good fit to join the Kids ‘R’ Kids of Clayton team if you:
- have knowledge of safety practices as they relate to infant through school age children
- are certified in Infant, Child and Adult CPR/First Aid (preferred) or willing to achieve certification within 30 days from date of hire
- are a flexible team player with a positive attitude
- demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to manage time and multi-task effectively.
- exhibit strong active listening skills and social perceptiveness abilities.
- possesses the ability to make sound judgments as well as strong decision-making skills.
Attractive benefits of working at Kids ‘R’ Kids of Clayton include:
- Prestige of working at an established, highly respected 5 Star national franchise location
- No Eves or Weekends!
- Annual anniversary payouts
- Frequent appreciation & team building celebrations
- Professional development reimbursement
- Aflac vision, dental and supplemental programs available
- Discounted tuition for your children
- Strong career path with promotions from within the company
If this sounds like “you”, and you are looking for a home… not just another job… we want to meet you! Apply with your resume, Level you are qualified for, and your availability of three times during the week you apply for an initial 20 minute phone or Zoom interview.
NOTE: These are immediate hire positions. Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements or will have to relocate to accept this position.