Our School Age Program will be ready to support the changing new Wake County schedule for the coming school year and will have an online learning classroom with tutoring to support student learning. Click here to learn more!
- Clean Classrooms: Include a personal place for your child’s belongings, disinfected toys and play areas, and child-sized sinks for washing hands
- Certified Teachers in: Infant/Child and Adult CPR, and First Aid
- Glass Walls: Unlike typical day care centers or childcare providers, our classrooms feature tempered glass walls for maximum visibility and safety. This promotes an open, bright atmosphere, as well as a clean environment
- Monitoring for Choking Hazards: We ensure every item your child interacts with meets safety standards to prevent choking
- Regular Drills for: Tornado, fire, hurricane and school lock-down