Kids ‘R’ Kids offers a safe program for an educational and thrilling summer camp experience! Contact our school for specific details on weekly themes, calendar of events, and full summer camp schedule. Space is limited – Register Today!
All Inclusive Tuition
Fulfilling our role daily as one of the best values in the Early Education Industry.
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER AN ALL-INCLUSIVE TUITION PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN 6 WEEKS TO PRE-K.
So, what does that include?
- At Kids ‘R’ Kids, we prepare delicious and nutritious meals in our home style kitchen each day for your little ones. A healthy breakfast, morning snack, hearty lunch, and a second snack in the afternoon are provided daily. We even have vegetarian and dairy-free options for those who need it!
- Children can benefit from our Steam Ahead Program, which provides students with opportunities to be innovative, creative, and inventive as they build strong foundations in five core areas of their education; science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
- Our state of the art technology department is the perfect way to get children acclimated to the world of computers and learn the skills needed for Kindergarten readiness.
- Children age 2 years and older receive their very own account with ABCmouse, an interactive early learning website. Children can use this teaching tool both at school and at home!
Activities and Extra-curriculars
- For those hot summer days we have our very own water park so children can stay cool while having a blast!
- Extracurricular activities are offered for children ages 18 months to Pre-K. These activities include music classes, Spanish classes, fitness adventures (ages 2+ only), and ColorSoundation early music education, where 3 to 5 year olds are introduced to music through colors, repetition, fun stories, and interesting characters.
- The solution to the spread of communicable illnesses? ZONO Sanitech! It has proven a broad efficiency against common bacteria, viruses, and fungi, controls microbial contamination, and is an important part of a comprehensive sanitizing program for our schools. Items that could not normally be cleaned, such as books, crayons, and feather boas from the dramatic play center, can be easily and effectively sanitized.
- Diaper wipes are included for infants and potty-training children. One less thing for you to pack in your child’s diaper bag!
- We know it’s important for parents to stay in the loop, which is why we give you the opportunity to log in to Watch Me Grow and see your children at any given time of day. Parents can take a virtual “peek” inside the classroom at their convenience and have peace of mind knowing their preschoolers are safe and happy.
- Preschool2Me daily electronic reports allow us to send out daily sheets in the form of an email instead of a paper copy. Pictures of the children are taken throughout the day and archived so parents can see exactly what their child’s day entailed. Lots of learning, love, and fun!