Georgia Pre-K Program
Thank you for your interest in Kids ‘R’ Kids of Alpharetta Georgia Pre-K Program. We are in the top ranking pre-k programs in the state.
Below is the information about the application process for the 2018 Kids ‘R’ Kid of Alpharetta Georgia Pre-Kindergarten program.
- Our application Submission starts on February 26that 9:00 am
- Your child’s 4th birthday must fall on or before September 1st2018 for them to be eligible for the GA Pre-K program.
- The following documents are needed to complete your application;
- Birth certificate copy
- Social Security card copy
- Proof of residency copy (example utility bill)
- Current immunization record (form 3231)
- Vision, Hearing, Dental and Nutrition form (3300 form)
- A mandatoryKids ‘R’ Kids of Alpharetta Orientation Meeting will be held the 1st week in August. In order to be accepted into our program, you must attend the meeting in its entirety.
For more information on the Georgia Pre-K program go to the Bright From The Start website
Here is the link to the form required:
If you have additional questions or concerns we can discuss at your appointment.
Thank you and we look forward to working with your family!